We know, we know. Seven costumes seems excessive, right? I couldn't help myself this Halloween. Jackson dressed up for an entire week this year and we had so much fun watching a little (fill in the blank) crawling around on the floor.
The most hilarious one was the gnome, I must say. If he wouldn't have been scared, I would have put him in our neighbors yard next to their garden gnome and snapped away.
On Halloween, trick or treating was cut short due to the cold and rainy weather, but Grandma and Grandpa Bishop came over for pizza and some costume time. Abby and Jax both dressed up as puppies for trick or treating, which was absolutely adorable.
On Halloween, trick or treating was cut short due to the cold and rainy weather, but Grandma and Grandpa Bishop came over for pizza and some costume time. Abby and Jax both dressed up as puppies for trick or treating, which was absolutely adorable.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Day One: Garden Gnome
Day Two: Flower
Day Three: Firefighter
Day four: Bear
Day Five: Pirate
Day Six: Lion
Day Seven: Puppies all around!
Last but not least, we had an 80's party at our house earlier in the month and below are some of the amazing photos captured that evening. Jackson was absolutely petrified of Matt and had no idea who he was and wanted nothing to do with him. I blame the wig.
















No comments:
Post a Comment