Stat Counter

Friday, December 6, 2013

Two weeks short of a year

It is hard to believe that our little buddy is nearing his first birthday.  This year has flown by faster than I can put into words, and when I look back at Jackson's baby photos it doesn't seem possible that at one point he weighed five and a half pounds and basically fit into the palms of my hands. 
I can't wait for his birthday bash so I can see him dig into some serious cake, but now I'm rethinking the time of day that we set the party up.  We did it so that he would be in the best possible mood between naps, but after a huge cake and his first sugar high at 1:30pm, napping probably won't be on his mind at 2pm.  Whoops.
I haven't been the best at posting his weekly/monthly photos the last couple of months, so to catch everyone up, here they are:
(Sidenote:  Since he started crawling, these photos have gotten way harder impossible to take.  Now that he's walking, I don't know what we will do.)
 
 
13 days until the one year point.
Happy early Birthday, my sweet man!

No comments:

Post a Comment