Stat Counter

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Jackson Quinn is turning two

We are officially 8 days away from Jackson's second birthday, and we just finished with his second year photo session.  Oh, sweet nugget, where has the time gone?
To see more of his photos and read about his crazy photo session, click here.

When Jax turned one month old, I got this amazing idea from Pinterest to chronicle the first twelve months of his life in photos, describing what he weighed, did, liked, didn'weigh31t like so much, etc. 
Today I just finished up his two year image and wanted to post it, 
along with the rest of the images on the blog.  Talk about a flashback. Wow. 
It's hard to believe at one point that this little tank weighed 5.9 pounds. Holy cow.

Sweet boy, I can't wait to celebrate your second and many, many more birthdays with you!














No comments:

Post a Comment