I know, I know, I'm way behind on the blog.
I wanted to get some Easter photos up before the month of April came to an end.
We celebrated Easter in our new house amidst boxes and totes and quite a mess, but it was the first step in making our house a home with new traditions and holiday fun. The day before Easter we spent some family time at Mom & Dad's complete with an Easter egg hunt and yummy dinner.
It's so fun to see all of the boys together (and hard to remember when Jax was that small). We looked through some memory albums and enjoyed some quality family time.
First bite of jelly beans... not so sure
Second bite... I think I like this.
Third bite - oh yeah!
It definitely didn't feel like a normal holiday since we were less than half unpacked and the house is half under construction with new paint, but we made the most of it and enjoyed some good food and family time.
Happy Belated Easter!
























No comments:
Post a Comment