Stat Counter

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Colic is nobody's friend...

 
Hello family,
Mommy and Daddy have been busy with me this week because I have colic.  A bad case of colic.
After seeing the doctor two weeks in a row, they have ruled out any major health issues and say that I'm healthy, but just very, VERY fussy.  As in I can cry for 12 -15 hours at a time. Without sleeping.  Everyone thought that I was cured of my colic when we went to Fairfield this weekend to spend time with the fam, but as soon as we got home - SHABAM!  I started crying immediately and havent really stopped.  I fooled everyone this weekend into thinking I was making a huge improvement in my temperament!!   I'm still crying as I'm typing this (I'm very advanced for a nine week old).  Don't worry, mommy still somehow found some moments to take pictures of me at my 2 month and 9 week birthdays, so here are the pictures... Enjoy!
 
 
 
Bonus pictures:
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment