When October came around, I had lists of potential "fall-ish" pictures that I wanted to take of / with Jackson. Because of this, I decided to do a fall photo challenge. I'm trying to take pictures every day, but when opportunities present themselves (going to a pumpkin patch or something equally amazing) I may fudge a bit and take two pictures at the same time.
Call the photo challenge, police, I know.
The first seven days are posted below. I have heard from more than one person that he is going to kill us when he gets older because of the crazy pictures we take of him, but if his sense of humor is anything like his parents', he will laugh just as hard then as we are now.
Day One - Pajamas
Day Two - Lunch time
Day Three - Color
Day Four - Fall
Day Five - Smile
Day Six - Name
Day Seven - Country
Stay tuned... it's back to Galena this weekend with the entire Bishop clan for the Fall Craft Festival!







No comments:
Post a Comment