Stat Counter

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fun at the park with Grandma & Grandpa

 Grandma and Grandpa came over yesterday and we had a blast!
After a mexican fiesta for dinner, we headed to a park down the street from our house and watched the little man run around. We found this spot on the back of a hill and I got to take a few shots Abby & Jax with Grandma & Grandpa.  Jackson got to go on a merry go round, a super fast old school metal slide, a small slide that I still don't understand (see photo later) and then run around in the sticks and dirt.
The weather was perfect and we really enjoyed a family filled Saturday afternoon.
Here is our time at the park in photos:
  
Yay! Dirt!
 
This is the creepy slide. We went up the stairs and I was intending to go down with him, but there is a very awkwardly placed bar at the top.  Not the kind that you do a flip over like I used to love when I was little, just a weird, strange, useless bar.  Needless to say, we had to go down one at a time. It was like doing the limbo and being at the park at the same time.


 Grandma catching Jax on the limbo slide...




 I love this shot of Abby & Grandpa



This shot turned out pretty sweet, but if you zoom in to see Jackson's expression it's even better...






Next up? Florida!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Such sweet pictures with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sure she looooves them! Have fun in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete