So I'm starting a 52 week photo challenge with a friend I've known since first grade.
The first week's assignment was simple - black and white. I chose to go to a park and snap away at some trees. When I got home, I wasn't satisfied with the results, but figured I'd tweak one to make it acceptable to share with her. Fast forward to later that day when Jax was being silly after his bath. I put him in his crib to see if I could get a shot of him similar to one I got when he was a baby, but he was far too mobile - and fast.
What I was left with were some super cute pics that I edited to fit the black and white subject for the week. I promise that I won't be "that mom" that only takes photos of her kid and somehow, gets every topic to relate to him, but this week I couldn't resist.
My favorite I'll have to share in color too, because it's pretty darn adorable and I just love that little face.
Happy April 1st!
(my favorite)
Not too shabby in black and white, but there is just something about the color one that gets me...
Gorgeous photos!! And a super, cute little boy too!
ReplyDelete