Stat Counter

Friday, February 13, 2015

It was a winter wonderland for Jax

We got some heavy duty snow at the beginning of the month, that's for certain.
Not too sure about snow before now, we didn't know how Jax would like it out in the cold.
We bundled him up with his snow gear
 (except for gloves. I couldn't keep gloves on him to save my life) and headed outside.
He LOVED it.
What was once nothing more than thirty seconds before crying became
thirty minutes of laughing, running, playing and eating snow. 
Getting ready to head out and unsure of the shark hat on his head and the swishing sound his pants were making at the time.
A little hesitant at first...

 What is this stuff?

Can I eat it?

 This stuff isn't so bad.

 I just need my "bulldoze"

 What is that snow machine that neighbor Steve is using?
I'm mesmerized by it.

I've hit the big time - the back yard!

 I didn't want to leave my other cars out.  Bulldoze was lonely.

I think I'll finish off my snow time with a little shoveling to help daddy.

Since his snowstravaganza, he is constantly wanting to eat snow.
As in we sit him down at the table and he says "no nana, snow please!"
Crazy boy.
Crossing our fingers that these will be the last snow photos of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment