How hilarious it seems to be writing "Happy Holidays" as we just celebrated Easter a few days ago.
Well, better late than never, right? First up, Abby's holiday program. We loved watching her sing and dance - if you can't spot her, she is in the top row, second from the left!
Family Christmas Tree Selfies!!
We attempted to make a Gingerbread house... Attempted is the key word in that phrase.
I'd say it was a Pinterest Fail, but we bought a kit with everything needed for an amazing house.
I'd say it was a #parentingfail instead
I'd say it was a Pinterest Fail, but we bought a kit with everything needed for an amazing house.
I'd say it was a #parentingfail instead
Jax snapchatting our family in Colorado with his Santa filter
#hilarious
#hilarious
One of my besties came into town and we got to spend some time catching up and exchanging presents. I miss you so much, Tay!! xoxoxo
Can you find Jackson amongst all of the Santas??
Christmas Celebrations
Santa beard in the tub Jax
Christmas morning Jax was feeling sort of back to himself so we got him dressed for the first time in two weeks and opened presents.
Santa left him the Matchbox Garage, which he had been talking about for months!
Santa left him the Matchbox Garage, which he had been talking about for months!
Papa came over and we had a nice meal and exchanged gifts then watched a movie while Jax caught up on some sleep during a nap. Excuse all of the photos of JQB, but I was in mom overload since he felt pretty good for the first time in a long while.
Who doesn't love a babe in Santa jams?
This picture with his new care bear - I can't handle the cuteness.
Christmas at the Bishops
We celebrated a little later than usual due to illness, but when the Bishop gang gets together there are guaranteed laughs, fun and photos. Below are a few of my faves-
Best $1.00 gifts ever!!
Fun during our gift exchange!
How much these babes have grown!! Look at sweet Colton and Macy!
That's it for now - Happy super belated holidays from our family to yours!
xoxo
xoxo























































No comments:
Post a Comment