Hi friends and family-
I know that I haven't posted anything in a really long time and I've been asked recently if we are even going to maintain our blog at this point. The answer? Yes. Of course. Without a doubt.
Things have been moving at mach speed work wise the last few months for both Matt & I. While that's awesome, it also leaves us with little to no free time outside of family bonding. To further explain why the blog has gone MIA, I spend a great majority of my Jax free time in the day editing photos so the last thing that I want to do when I shut down my Lightroom program after the 10pm nightly news broadcast is fire everything back up again to do the same thing, only with family images. I admit, there are certain photos that I upload and immediately edit because I'm so pumped about them (enter one of the anniversary photos of Matt & I) but for the most part, I haven't even seen 95% of the images we have taken on a personal level this summer because there aren't enough hours in the day.
What's that saying about plumbers having leaky faucets?

No comments:
Post a Comment