Stat Counter

Monday, June 30, 2014

A (Very) Belated Father's Day Thanks

 For some reason, I thought that I had posted this a couple of weeks ago, 
until I saw it in my drafts folder this morning. 
Appropriately changing the title, I still wanted to post some shots from father's day along with a thank you to all of the dad's in my life.

To Matt-  Thank you for being such an amazing dad. I love watching you with Abby & Jax and even more, I love watching your face when they amaze you the way that they do me.
Last night, when you taught Jackson to run around the house throwing up a fist pump, 
screaming "um... yeah!,"  although it was adorable, 
your proud face trumped how cute it was by a long shot.

To Jerry- Thank you for being an absolute wonderful father in law and grandpa for the kiddos.  
I am so thankful that we are able to live so close 
and so appreciative for all that you do for us.  
We all love you very much!


To Grandpa Bassman- I don't even know how to put into words how 
thankful I am to have you as my dad. 
I will never take for granted how much support, 
love and encouragement you have continually given me.  
You are not only my dad, but one of the best friends I have ever had, and you continue to make me laugh pretty much every day.  I love you!

To all of the other dads, papas & grandpas that are in our lives -
I hope you had a great father's day and 
continue to enjoy your amazing and crazy journey each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment