Stat Counter

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

July in a nutshell

Summer is always crazy busy and July was no exception.  Here are some of our favorite moments:
#1 - Our Anniversary
Matt and I always take anniversary photos - but the last couple of years we have been out of town, so we've faked it in parking lots or a park we've driven by, so this year we found an amazing spot.  Sunflowers + our anniversary = my favorite photos yet.  Happy (very belated) anniversary, my love!

One of our many summer trips to the zoo - so much fun! 

 I was lucky enough to go to Chicago to see one of my best friends from college and her family.  We went to an escape room, Garrett's popcorn and Andy's ice cream (home of the best peanut butter ice cream topping available)!  So much fun with Jules and the kiddos!

Our friends Kevin & Kristy got married!  After a decade of dating, they finally tied the knot and we were so happy to be a part of their special day.  Matt had a wedding that day/night, but he met up with us at the reception and we danced the night away (and ate plenty of cake)!!

Some random moments - car cleaning, Whiteys and one of my model editorial sessions

My friend Misty, who I've known for my entire life, came into town and our boys got the chance to play together for the first time.  They are only a month apart, so they got along super well and it was so sweet to see them playing together the way that Misty & I did when we were their age.  LOVE this family!! 

Last, but certainly not least are some fun Jax moments-
I may have had more fun on his balance bike than he did!
Love summer (and am missing it in the cold December weather)!!

Up next? You guessed it - August!
xoxo,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment