Stat Counter

Monday, March 7, 2016

Dells trip, 2015


Last summer the entire Bishop clan made a trip to Wisconsin Dells to have some good old fashioned family fun.  We stayed at this super cute (and astonishingly clean) motel called the Blackhawk, located downtown, right off of the strip.  I'll take you on a photo tour!

We arrived at the Blackhawk and decided to immediately change into our bathing suits and take a dip in the pool.  Jax loved looking out the windows. So cute!




  

Next up, we headed to Moosejaw for some pizza (and a special anniversary sundae for Matt and I in honor of our anniversary which just so happened to be that day).  The funny part to this is that this restaurant gets packed, so there is usually a sizeable wait.  We decided to split up into two tables (Matt, the kiddos and I, Beth, Gene and Cal at one table and Mom, Dad, Brad, Kristen and Dayton at another).  Even though our tables were next to each other, we had different servers.  We thought it would be absolutely hilarious to tell them that it was Momma's birthday and so when they came out with a sundae (I think with a candle on it) we thought it was going straight to the other table.
Not so fast.  The other table had told their server that it was our Anniversary and so we both got sundaes to celebrate.  Happy fictitious birthday, Momma B!







Matt had surprised me with some roses in our room earlier in the day, and we decided to go all Bachelor and have a rose ceremony while sister Beth captured it on film.  

That night after dinner, we went and took a family photo and I have NO IDEA how we managed to get the perfect shot with everyone looking at the camera on take one, but we did.  Awesome!



Matt and I took a few couples pics for our anniversary too.


We hit up the deer park and the kiddos got to spend some time feeding and petting the animals.  






I love this pic of Abby, Dayton and Jax.  So sweet!





We went to another animal petting zoo / kids area as well and the kiddos had fun in the sand, on some pedal go karts and just running around.  






The rest of these images are random, but some fun memories from our trip.
We look forward to seeing you again this summer, Dells!















Jackson's dream come true - a huge wall of nothing but vehicles with wheels.












No comments:

Post a Comment