I was so excited to get the invite to the 10th anniversary of the Stoney Creek property in Moline and was even happier that I was able to go, amidst a bad cold I had been battling for a few days.
It was so good to see my old crew from the Creek and it brought back a lot of nostalgic memories and made me miss my old job and family there so much. I have to say that Stoney Creek Inn was by far the most amazing company that I had ever worked for and having been the first official hire that the opening General Manager, Dan Hance, had made prior to the hotel opening, we really built our team from the ground up. I seriously put my heart and soul into that company and have so many things to thank them for (including introducing me to my awesome husband)!
Stoney Creek, you will always have a special place in my heart!!







No comments:
Post a Comment