Ta-da! Don't you love our new and renovated foyer???
Just kidding.
Just kidding.
This is the image that was up when they were trying to sell the house.
Do you see why it sat on the market for nearly two years?
That floor to ceiling wallpaper gives me hives!
That floor to ceiling wallpaper gives me hives!
This renovation was actually completed in November, but we put our Christmas tree up and then forgot about taking after pictures. I think Matt would agree that this was the hardest renovation from a time standpoint. We painted all of the wood trim in our house including this amazing banister and wood trim on the steps (insert loud sigh here). We had a painter come and give us a bid, but when he started off with "around $2,000," we went and bought primer, brushes, rollers, paint and sealer and decided that we would tackle it ourselves.
We love the finished product, along with the two chairs and side table we scored from Homegoods.
I love you, Homegoods.
The six foot gold chandelier that we had taken down was replaced by this orb chandelier that Matt and I had been obsessing over for the past year or so, which kind of pulled everything together.
We love it!!
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Bonus photo of this guy that changed out our chandelier.
I swear I was panicked the entire time he was up there - holy smokes!!
I swear I was panicked the entire time he was up there - holy smokes!!








No comments:
Post a Comment