Stat Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Jackson Quinn's third birthday

I know that I did a post on Jackson turning three back in December, but not all of these adorable photos fit on the collage I made for that, so I wanted to share a few more, along with some shots from his birthday weekend.

It's so tough having a kiddo's bday be around Christmas because you don't want to inundate them with gifts for an entire week straight.  Because of that, we will be celebrating Jackson's half birthdays from here on out.  That was the plan for 2015 but with the big move, we didn't quite make that happen (sorry buddy)!!  We did make a date to Happy Joes for him, but we didn't have the big party to celebrate his 2 1/2 birthday.












For his bday, Papa wanted to take him to get a Paw Patrol stuffed animal made at Build A Bear.
Jax LOVES anything Paw Patrol, so this was perfect.  Abby helped him, as she had been here for a birthday celebration with Grandma and Grandpa, so she already knew what to do.



 Once Chase was assembled, he got groomed and was ready to be on the case!

We opened a few presents from us and Papa and some that had come in the mail that afternoon and then had some yummy birthday cake and ice cream.





That weekend, Grandma and Grandpa came over and brought the coolest present - a shake and roll track kit.  I had never seen anything like this, but it's pretty amazing.  You shake the cars to make them go - no batteries needed.  I'd say that Jax had a good birthday, but he is all sorts of excited about his half birthday party once we explained to him how we would be celebrating.  
We love you so much, Jax!!
xoxo, 
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment