We have been super busy wrapping up work from 2015 & working on the house that we are now just finding time to take a breath for what seems like the first time this year. Fingers crossed, we will have everything finished short of the guest room and a couple bathrooms. That will give us a few weeks until things get crazy for both Matt and I as wedding season approaches, as do the number of last minute seniors needing images done before the middle of May.
Getting back into the saddle again, I'm kicking off the blog posts with these adorable photos. Jax and I were snuggling in bed one night and he decided that he wanted to try to take some photos. He was messing around with the screen and hit the flip button, which allows you to easily take selfies. He was mesmerized and continued to take photo after photo of himself. Oh, Quinn, you crack us up!
No comments:
Post a Comment