October of 2015 all went by in a flash. I had a shoot booked every. single. day. of. the. month.
On a few days, I even did two sessions and on one crazy day, I did three.
I thought that I was going to lose my mind at some point and definitely won't do this next year, but when you're trying to get your name out there and the phone keeps ringing, you don't want to turn anyone away.
That being said, we don't have many photos of October because I spent the entire month on location, shooting away. We did take a couple of photos the day of my birthday as well as some Halloween images to enjoy.
Next up? November!!
I had to kick off October with this photo of Jax in his usual position - on his steps, playing sink in the kitchen. As much as he is afraid of water touching his face, his favorite thing in the world is playing with water in the sink and cleaning things. He asked Santa for a cleaning set when he went to see him and you should have heard Santa's uproarious reaction - priceless.
Some shots from my birthday lunch
Special guest appearance by Taylor. We miss you, Tay! Colorado is too far away!
We did a Trunk or Treat with the kiddos up the street at one of our local churches. Grandma and Grandpa came over and we walked up to the festivities. They were roasting marshmallows and cooking hot dogs, but it was a TON of people in a small space, so we said hello, the kiddos got some candy and we then made a bee line to Village Inn for dinner.
We carved pumpkins - Matt helped Abby and I helped Jax. The kiddos were majorly freaked out by the seeds and inner workings of the pumpkins, but they thought it was pretty fun. Jax wanted to make a "scary robot" jack o lantern.
We made a second trip to Country Corner with Papa on a lazy Tuesday afternoon.
The weather was perfect and we had fun playing with the "hello/goodbye" tree - Jackson's favorite.
The Hello/Goodbye tree
Goodbye, October.
Hello, November!
Hello, November!






















No comments:
Post a Comment