Stat Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Merry Christmas from the Bishops!

On Christmas morning, the kiddos woke up and walked downstairs to find their presents from Santa.  Jax got a dump truck that he can drive around the neighborhood and Abby got an awesome desk to go under her bunk bed that she has been wanting for quite a while.
We made some hot chocolate and opened the rest of our presents that were under the tree.





Papa came over for breakfast and we did our gift exchange with him as well.


After nap time, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate with the Bishop fam.




Photobomb!







Our Bishop family holiday tradition is absolutely hilarious.  For the adults, we have to purchase one gift for everyone else sometime during the year that is $1 or less (hello, garage sales)!!
This year's comedy did not disappoint.  My favorite gifts?
Hands down, my fave was the crazy barbie that I received from Beth.  I mean look at that thing.  


I also loved the exercise in a box thing that we got for Brad 
(based solely on the photos on the outside of the box)

These sweet hats were pretty hilarious too!

One of the best ones that I don't have a photo of is the years worth of traveling samples that Brad and Kristen had put together for Mom & Dad.  Coffee, shampoo, soap, you name it - it was in that box.  Priceless.

We can't forget about these 80's Santa and Mrs. Claus treasures!

...or this stunning album and cover!

The kiddos got to play, we ate some yummy food and got to spend some quality family time together.

 

As my last official belated 2015 post, we will now be moving on toward the current year
(and yes, I'm hanging my head in shame a little bit to be so far behind).

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment